A feed could not be found at http://director.safeguardoldstate.org

The Sentinel

An Eye on the Penn State Administration

The Daily Collegian: ‘Realize Lack Of Representation’

Editor’s Note: This blog post originally appeared on the website of “Safeguarding Traditions Of Penn State,” which was the precursor to Safeguard Old State. It appears here for posterity.

***

The Daily Collegian published an accurate editorial on the state of undergraduate student representation at Penn State today. The article highlights the plight of USG and offers for students unaware a brief synopsis of how our current situation came to be.

For those of you who have followed the tragedy that is the current state of [non]-student representation here at Penn State, this article offers little new information. Nonetheless, it’s important to take note that The Daily Collegian continues, at least for the time being, to be sympathetic toward USG and its mission as the university’s true student government and forum.

If you’re just beginning to inform yourself on what’s happening at University Park, read The Daily Collegian’s official Editorial, entitled, “USG representation: Student voice nowhere to be found.”

« | Home | »

Note: The Safeguard Old State Executive Staff does not moderate the comments posted by the public to blog entries. The comments of Safeguard Old State readers do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Safeguard Old State.

Comments